My mission is to help managerial leaders to add more value to their organisation, and to make companies a better place to get work done.
"Love and work are the cornerstones to our humanness"
- Sigmund Freud
We spend so much time at work, and work can give so much satisfaction. On the other hand, many employees are disengaged, do not trust their managers and leadership and do not bring all of their capabilities to work. As a result, organisations are not benefiting from the biggest cost element they have in their P&L: their employees.
I am helping companies in becoming a better place to work, and employees in bringing more of their capabilities to work.
I combine my capabilities in strategy, leadership, finance and human capital as follows:
- as board member: I am a board member of Atlas Biomedical Holding.
- as academic: I teach and research leadership at the Higher School of Economics.
- as partner Corporate Finance and regional leader Eurasia helping companies with internationalisation at HLB Energy Consulting;
- as leadership coach and trainer I help executives and companies to become more effective;
- as associate partner in Amrop Executive Search where I lead the Leadership and Human Capital Practise;
- as a member of the Bioss network, I work with organisations to identify and develop individuals with the capability to engage fully with each level of work. I share with clients new ways of thinking about the challenges inherent in each level of work in their organisation, helping them to tap into latent value and remove excess cost and waste.
My blogs can be found on LinkedIn.
In addition, I am chairman of the Auditing Committee of the Association of European Business in Russia and a member of the advisory board of NANR, the alumni association of Russian scientists and businessmen who have studied in the Netherlands.